Our Internship Program offers a mentoring based cross-cultural experience for students who have a heart for God and for the care of at-risk children and young people. Please read through our Internship Overview Packet for more information.
Each applicant must complete an application before being considered for an internship. It is available in a Portable Document Format (PDF – ADOBE). Please save your responses in this document and return it via email to the Internship Director. Please allow up to six (6) weeks for application processing.
Summer (3 months)
Timeframe: mid-May thru mid-August
Fall (6 months)
Timeframe: July thru mid-December
Spring (6 months)
Timeframe: January thru mid-June
Year Long (12 months)
Timeframes: January thru mid-June & July thru mid-December;
July thru mid-December & January thru mid-June
Three (3) months: the accepted intern will raise a $1,000 internship fee and $200 per month-served fee (Example: for a 3-month internship, you will raise the $1,000 + $600) – Total: $1,600
Six (6) months: the accepted intern will raise a $1,100 internship fee and $200 per month-served fee (Example: for a 6-month internship, you will raise the $1,100 + $1,200) – Total: $2,300
Twelve (12) months: the accepted intern will raise a $2,200 internship fee and $200 per month-served fee (Example: for a 12-month internship, you will raise the $2,200 + $2,400) – Total: $4,600
1. Download and install the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader: Adobe Reader – Click Here
2. Open the “Internship Application (PDF)” document and fill-it-out fully (be sure to include your photos within the document as indicated, NOT as attachments – See Application for Photo Specifications.)
3. Save the document on your desktop, or other specified location, under your name (i.e., change the name of the saved document to ”your-full-name“).
4. Open the file you saved, found on the desktop or other specified location (titled: “your-full-name.pdf“) and verify that all information within is both correct and accurate. Check to make sure the photos have been saved in the document as well – ALWAYS SAVE YOUR WORK!
5. Email your application, as an attachment, to our Internship department. (email@example.com)
NOTE: You will need to use Adobe Reader 7 or above to be able to fill-out and complete this application. Click Here to download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.